Monday, October 9, 2017

Life in Toulouse (update #62)

Bonjour!!
This week has been a great week and I'll just share some quick highlights:

1. MLC!! Always so inspiring and also fun to see my favorite mission friends. 
I know it's only been a week but seeing Soeur Rutter (and Soeur Jones) again was a major highlight of the week.

2. Soeur Gowans!! It was probably pretty obvious how much I loved Sister Rutter, and I do miss her a lot... but Soeur Gowans is the only companion I think I could've gotten next. She's incredible. She's half-Korean, funny, chill, low-stress, thoughtful and so much fun to do missionary work with.
3. Marie! Our beautiful amie, Marie, came to samedi sportif, a baptism on Saturday AND church on Sunday. During Sunday School class she raised her hand and answered all the questions about the three kingdoms of glory... such a cool moment haha.

4. Lucille! She is the friend of a member who came to the baptism Saturday and church on Sunday. She's from Martinique and so fun and cool. I love Islanders. They are so loving and believing and open. We are hopefully going to see her again soon, but I seriously just love that the biggest miracles in missionary work always seem to come from members simply sharing who they are with their friends.

Well, it's been a beautiful week here in Toulouse! I still have a lot of people to get to know and a lot to learn, but I already love it here :)

I love you!

Cami











1 comment:

  1. Good nlog... keep-up the good blog... May I share an article about the Longji Rice Fileds in Guilin , China, in http://stenote.blogspot.com/2017/12/longji-rice-terraces.html
    Watch also in youtube https://youtu.be/-FEADXHsiSM

    ReplyDelete